– Job Title: Oncologist – Hematologic
– Board: Preferred Board Certified
– Trauma Level: No Trauma
– Telehealth Experience: NO
Schedule Type: Deferred Schedule
– Requisition Start Date: 10/03/2022
– Requisition End Date: 04/07/2023
– On Call: No
Description / Comment:
– Oncology (Breast, GU, Generalist)
– Outpatient management of solid tumor patient population.
– Clinic based role consisting of approximately 50-55 visits per week.
– No inpatient or on call commitment.
– Location: EP2 clinic, ACC, Main campus
– M-F consisting of a mix of telehealth and in person.
– 3 full day clinics (6 sessions of 4-hour clinic time), 2 half day clinics (One 4-hour session and 4 hours of admin time each half day)
– No procedural needs.
– Potential oversight and support of onsite chemotherapy administration.
– Outpatient visits only, approximately 8-10 new patients, 48 follow ups
– Preferably board certified in oncology
– Oncology experience a must
– EMR is Epic Ambulatory, Beacon (Epic subset for oncology)
– Main expectations are to see patients, communicate timely with care teams, and complete notes within allotted timeframes.
Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, Medical Malpractice Coverage