Published: January 29, 2021
In this issue:
- Celebrating Nurse Anesthetists
- Vitruvian Medical acquired
- Leadership changes at Weatherby, Consilium & All Star
- Early 2021 healthcare staffing trends
- New tools & mobile apps for providers to try
- Socially Speaking: The top locums social posts of January
- Also: Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified as soon as our news breaks
More Top Stories
February 9, 2021
(Edited from CHQPR news release dated 9/25/2020 and “State-by-State Breakdown of 897 Hospitals at Risk of Closing,” by Ayla Ellison, Becker’s Hospital CFO Report, 1/22/2021) As of mid-2020, almost 900 rural hospitals, or about 40% [...]
February 5, 2021
On Tuesday, February 2, 2021, ClearlyRated announced the winners of its annual Best of Staffing awards given to staffing agencies in a variety of industries. This year, thirty-four locum tenens staffing agencies, out of hundreds [...]
January 29, 2021
Locums Digest is Locumpedia’s roundup of hot topics, top stories, and social media posts of interest to the locum tenens and medical communities. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive Locums Digest before it’s published here. Celebrating Nurse Anesthetists: [...]
Introducing: The No-BS Guide to Locum Tenens
Locum tenens guides are a dime a dozen, so why another one? Unlike others, ours is an unfiltered guide that helps providers learn how to succeed in today’s “fill-in physicians” game without the spin and self-serving propaganda.
In the first part of our seven-part series:
- What locum tenens medical practice is
- How this way of practicing works
- Why, at various stages of your career, you might want to consider it.
Locum Tenens Staffing Directory
The Locumpedia Directory features detailed listings of all locum tenens staffing agencies including their top specialties and providers staffed, a direct connection to job listings, contact info, malpractice details, payment options, and more.