Saint Joseph is looking for a Laborist provider to add to their pool for sporadic coverage in 2023!
Current Open 2023 dates: January7-15 & February 3-12
• Schedule: the client will accept 12 or 24 hour shifts, but the need is for 24 hour coverage.
• NICU Level: Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (one of the few L3 in Northern Indiana)
• Back up at hospital – This is still unclear, because their current Laborist program is changing. The Laborists are the back up to the program.
• Board Certified/ BE within 5 years of residency – Required (Must be ABMS/AOA)
• IN license at the time of submission – Required
• NRP, PALS – Required
• NCC in Fetal Heart Monitoring – Required
• Local candidates within driving distance – Highly Preferred
• Completely clean background/Malpractice – Highly Preferred
• Must have proof of COVID-19 vaccine – Required
• Board Certified
State License Requirements
About the Facility
Saint Joseph Health System continues the legacy of caring for Michiana begun by the Sisters of the Holy Cross and the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ more than 150 years ago. Saint Joseph Health System is a Regional Ministry Organization of Trinity Health that provides compassionate, faith-based care paired with the latest in advanced medical technology and procedures.
In addition to acute-based hospital care, we are proud to provide a wide range of community-based and post-acute services including: community wellness, physical rehabilitation, home care, physician clinics, outpatient services, independent and assisted senior living, memory care and affordable senior apartments.
At Saint Joseph Health System, our values give us strength. That character guides every decision we make – even when those decisions are complicated, costly or hard. We honor our mission to care for every man, woman and child who needs us by investing in technology, people and capabilities that allow us to set the standard for quality care.