Saint Joseph’s Mishawaka Campus is looking for an Interventional Radiologist to start covering Full-Time ASAP!
• Schedule: 7: 30am – 5: 00pm M-F
• Call schedule: Pager call weeknights 5pm-7: 30am, Weekends Friday 5pm – Monday 7: 30am
• Call Ratio: 1: 4
• Reason for Coverage: 2 previous partners moved out of state
• Practice Setting: Hospital based practice with protected clinic time 1 out of 4 days.
• Average number of cases per day: 15 cases split amongst two IR doctors.
• EMR: EPIC
• Number of exam rooms: Hospital has 20 pre/post rooms with dedicated nursing staff, Procedure area has 2 dedicated modern IR suites (Philips and Siemens) and a dedicated IR CT room for procedures and 3 top of the line US machines
• 3 Interventional radiologists currently in practice
• Support Staff: 5 nurses and 6 techs for inpatient side, rounding nurse and IR clinical coordinator. Outpatient clinic has MA/RVT and clinic manager and front desk staff
• Patient age demographics: Mostly adult and geriatric with occasional pediatric G-tube changes and PICCs.
• Teleradiology?: Yes, for cases after 5pm and on weekends. Able to access EMR as well as read/review and dictate PACS studies from home. (cannot consider true teleradiology candidates)
• Facility will cover travel costs
• Facility will accept locum, locum to perm, and perm candidates! Candidates interested in possible perm are highly preferred.
• Board Certification: American Board of Radiology Certified or Eligible – Required
• Fellowship Required: Interventional Radiology
• IN license – highly preferred
• ACLS – Required
• Full time availability – Required
About the Facility
Saint Joseph Health System continues the legacy of caring for Michiana begun by the Sisters of the Holy Cross and the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ more than 150 years ago. Saint Joseph Health System is a Regional Ministry Organization of Trinity Health that provides compassionate, faith-based care paired with the latest in advanced medical technology and procedures.
In addition to acute-based hospital care, we are proud to provide a wide range of community-based and post-acute services including: community wellness, physical rehabilitation, home care, physician clinics, outpatient services, independent and assisted senior living, memory care and affordable senior apartments.
At Saint Joseph Health System, our values give us strength. That character guides every decision we make – even when those decisions are complicated, costly or hard. We honor our mission to care for every man, woman and child who needs us by investing in technology, people and capabilities that allow us to set the standard for quality care.