North Memorial Health Clinic is looking for an endocrinologist to join their team ASAP!
• Practice Setting: Outpatient Only (Clinic Based)
• Reason for Coverage: Physician Retirement
• Dates of Coverage: As soon as credentialing can be complete. Need is foreseeable future as we recruit permanent replacement.
• Schedule (Shifts and Hours): 8: 00a-5: 00p (M-F)
• Call Schedule: Every other week; phone only 4: 30-8p weekdays; 10a-6p weekends
• Average Number of Patients Per Day: 15-16
• Documentation System/EMR: EPIC
• Trauma Level/Designation: Level 1
• Treatments Required: Diabetes, Cushing’s Disease, Graves Disease, Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, Parathyroid Carcinoma, Adrenal Cancer and Thyroid Cancer, etc
• Estimated Credentialing Timeframe: 90-120 days from date complete file is provided.
• Bored Certified in endocrinology and have at least five years of practice post fellowship – Required
• MN State License – Highly Preferred
• Local Candidate – Highly Preferred
• Board Certified
About the Facility
Our mission-empowering our customers to achieve their best health-exemplifies our commitment to look at healthcare differently. But even more importantly, we look at you, the customer, differently. We believe that healthcare can be better and this is what really drives us. At North Memorial Health, you have a voice and we listen. You have health goals and we have the knowledge and the tools to help you get there. Even when illness or injury steals your strength, we will not let it steal your power. We believe when youre engaged and informed, you will have better health and a better life. North Memorial Health primary care clinics focus on health maintenance, wellness, and managing chronic conditions, building a lifetime of trust and comprehensive health care between you and your providers, right in your own neighborhood. Our highly trained experts empower you with the knowledge and the support you need to get the healthcare you want.