Locum OB/GYN needed for 2 weekends in August!
• August 5th 7am – August 8th 7am
• August 19th 7am – August 22nd 7am
• Friday 7am – Monday 7am
• Outpatient and Clinic call Friday Saturday and Sunday
• 30-40 patients per day (inpatient AND outpatient)
• 1 MD in clinic, 1 NP
• EMR: None in clinic (paper charting) Hospital uses CPSI
• Must be proficient and comfortable with all OB/GYN Procedures and skills
MI License & CSR at Submission – Required
Board Certified OB/GYN – Required
BLS – Required
Comfortable with schedule, volume, procedures
COVID Vaccine required at Name Clear
• BLS (AHA)
• Board Certified
State License Requirements
Additional License Requirements
• MI CRS
About the Facility
McLaren Thumb Region (formerly Huron Medical center) in Bad Axe, MI is in need of an OB/GYN Locums.
Bad Axe is a city in the U.S. state of Michigan and the county seat of Huron County located in the Thumb region of the Lower Peninsula.
For more information on this town and its surroundings please visit: https://www.mclaren.org/main/womens-health