CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Colorado that is in need of a locum tenens interventional cardiologist. The assignment schedule is 24-hour coverage. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active CO state license.
Let your recruiter know if this assignment sounds like a good fit for you.
- BC required
- CO state license needed
- Must have ACLS certification
- 24-hour coverage
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail