Medstaff is assisting with OBGYN Hospitalist contract coverage for nights and weekends in New Brunswick, NJ.
Here are the details:
- Looking for a physician that is Board Certified in OBGYN with at least 3-5 years of experience, NJ license, DEA, BLS, ACLS, NRP and a clean background
- Coverage will be 7pm-7am M-F, 24 hours on Sat, Sun and Holidays
- Must be able to cover 6 shifts per month
- 3200 annual births, 30% C-Sections, approximately 1-15 cases per day
- All typical OB/GYN procedures required including Triage, Full-Spectrum OB/GYN Hospitalist work, OBED and Labor and Delivery. Must be comfortable with both Ob and Gyn procedures/surgeries
- Teaching facility, so will manage patients with residents and working with faculty members
- Needed as soon as accepted and credentialed – Cred time takes about 90 days, 3-month commitment or more.
Please call a Medstaff recruiter for more information at 800-476-3275 or email Recruiter@MedstaffLT.com.