Interim Physicians has a locum tenens opportunity for a Emergency Medicine physician in North Carolina.
- Must be Board Certified – ABIM, ABFM or ABEM
- Shift times: 7a-4p, 11a-8p, 5p-2a, and 10p-7a
- Census- 18-20 patients on a 10 hour shift
- Types of Cases: Standard EM patients, assessments, radiology, lab and CT interpretation, foreign body removal, limited ophthalmology, muscular skeletal, infectious processes
- Direct with hospital
- Established medical group
- Full malpractice coverage while working locum tenens assignment
- Travel and lodging covered
Why Work With Interim Physicians?
- Weekly payment by direct deposit
- 24/7 assignment concierge service
- Simple and streamlined locum tenens credentialing process
- “Best of Staffing” Diamond Award-winning agency for outstanding service for five years
- One of Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Largest Locum Tenens Agencies”
Interested in Job #206871?
- For more details, call (800) 226-6347 or submit a job inquiry here.
- Refer a colleague for this opportunity & earn up to $2,250. See details.