- Duration: ASAP- for 13 weeks with possibility of extension
- Shifts: Monday- Friday 40 hours a week (need at least 4 days/wk)
- available shifts: (7a-3p, 7a-5p,) + call rotation (most likely just the 7a day shifts needed)
- Care Team Model – Will be responsible for completing a thorough patient assessment before, during and after anesthesia care. Administers intravenous, general and regional anesthetics to render persons insensible to paid during surgical procedures or other medical procedures. Monitors the effects of specific anesthetics, drugs, techniques and patient reactions.
- Cases: All ages, however, larger volume of adults; Surgical Case experience in General Surgery, Orthopedics, OB/GYN, Peds, Neuro, Bariatrics, Robotics, GI, ENT
- Special Procedures- Bariatrics, Robotics
- EMR- Epic
- Call is by phone only. Call is spread out evenly and averages around once every 10 days. Preferably one weekend every two months. The call is only for c-sections and only if the inhouse crew is doing something else.
- NC Licensed or Multistate Compact License
- Certification Required- AANA, BCLS, ACLS, PALS