Wapiti Medical Staffing is Currently Hiring 3 CRNA’ s for New Lenox, IL
- 2 positions available
- Locum, Locum to Perm, or Perm
- As soon as credentialed – ongoing, 13 week assignments
- Weekdays, 7a-3p, 7a-7p, 7a-11p + weekends
- Coverage for Procedural Care Units. 2 providers would need general OR experience (no neuro or cardiac experience required) and one provider would preferably have outpatient endoscopy experience with MAC.
- Average 4-5 cases a day when working a 12 hour (primarily Ortho and Neuro Cases)
- Neuro cases: the OR team is comprised of surgeon, Surgical Assistant, Scrub Tech, and OR RN circulator.
- Ortho cases utilize 2 Surgical assistants, depending on the type of case.
- EMR: Cerner
- 100% supervised
- Trauma level II
- 10 ORs
- Patient age demographic: adolescent, adult, geriatric
- No hearts, pediatrics, major vascular, or OB cases.
- Will not place blocks or lines. Physicians do that, not CRNAs
- Credentialing timeframe: 4-6 weeks
- Will accept new grads
- NBCRNA – Required
- Active IL license or in process of obtaining license at time of submission – Required
- BLS, ACLS, PALS – Required
- Spinal Anesthesia and Neurosurgical Anesthesia experience – Required
- Ability to work Ortho, Neuro, and Endoscopy cases – Preferred, but will consider CRNA’ s who are Ortho/Neuro specific, and those Endo specific
- COVID and Flu vaccine – Required
ABOUT THE FACILITY
Generation after generation, families like yours have depended upon Silver Cross Hospital to care for you and your loved ones. Our commitment goes back to Thanksgiving Day in 1895 when the Will County Union of King’ s Daughters and Sons opened the doors to a 33-bed hospital in Joliet. They named it Silver Cross, after their emblem – the Maltese cross.
They made a promise to provide quality healthcare with compassion for the citizens of Will County and surrounding communities. More than a century later, we remain true to that promise.